How do I clean and maintain my device?
1) Use a soft dry cloth to clean your phone and charger. Don't use liquids such as alcohol, dilution agents or benzene;
2) From time-to-time, clean the socket where the charger cable connects to the phone. Dust tends to gather there. This will ensure a good connection;
3) Don't use needles, pen points or other sharp objects on the keypad or screen;
4) Don't use your phone with wet hands – it could injure you and damage the phone.
5) Don't use your phone in a dusty or dirty environment.
6) Keep your phone away from extremes of heat – like radiators or ovens. It may malfunction if it gets too hot.
7) If your phone gets wet, the warranty will be void.
8) If there's anything wrong with the phone, battery, charger, or any accessory, please contact our support for help.
What should I do when my ZTE device is heating up?
We hope the following steps will fix your concern but if not, kindly contact ZTE Suppo...Read more
Why my ZTE device is Heating Up While Using or Charging
Phone overheating happens due to one (or more) of these causes: Overusing the phone. ...Read more
My device experiences random reboots
First, confirm whether the issue is related to a specific application. If you are expe...Read more