My phone won't turn on. What should I do?
1) Let your phone rest for 12 hours (do not charge);
2) Charge with the official charger and cable for 6 hours;
3) After 6 hours, disconnect then reconnect your phone to the charger. A low battery screen should appear;
4) Do not attempt to boot. Allow it charge for 1 more hour;
5) After 1 hour, your device should be ready to boot and power-on.
What should I do when my ZTE device is heating up?
We hope the following steps will fix your concern but if not, kindly contact ZTE Suppo...Read more
Why my ZTE device is Heating Up While Using or Charging
Phone overheating happens due to one (or more) of these causes: Overusing the phone. ...Read more
How do I clean and maintain my device?
The following advice will help you to keep your phone looking good and performing well...Read more